During our traineeship program, you will have the opportunity to work on internal documents and policies, as well as be exposed to drafting of external documentation related to Accounting, AML/CTF, Data Protection, and Internal Control.
What will you do during the Traineeship?
- You will create drafts for contracts and legal opinions.
- You will conduct research in the fields of AML/CTF, Data Protection, and Gambling in different jurisdictions.
- You will collect data for Risk Assessments.
- You will also translate regulatory documents (from Estonian and/or other languages that you are competent with) and prepare internal guidelines.
- We will let you experiment with financial affairs related organisations like: EMIs, Investment Funds, VASPs etc.
- You will have the opportunity to be at the heart of our operations and perform regular reviews of international standards for the crypto and fintech sector.
Who are we looking for?
- You are currently studying law and in your Second Year.
- You have good written and verbal skills in English (proficiency with Estonian is preferred – knowledge of other languages will be also a good advantage).
- You are interested in crypto technologies and how FinTech companies work.
- You are a proactive and collaborative person with good communication skills.
- You are ready for teamwork, but also can make decisions independently when the reins are given to you.
- You have high-level attentiveness, and the ability to work with large volumes of data.
- You are well organized and can keep track of deadlines.
Why you'll like to work with us?
- You will be part of a motivated team of young professionals, each of them ready to eagerly share their experience with you.
- You will have the chance to learn about legal practice, as well as sales, and product management.
- You will have a voice with how we are handling our processes.
- You will join us in our pet-friendly office in the Ülemiste City, with a cosy kitchen and plenty of room to socialize.